What Makes Us Distinct
1. All courses are taught by qualified, academically excellent faculty , not teaching assistants or graduate students.
2. All courses include active teaching strategies , such as discussions, group projects, debates, student presentations, case studies, simulations, instructional games, and service learning.
3. Undergraduate students are eligible to submit their research or creative writing for publication in Scholars , our online journal of undergraduate research, or in The Montage , our literary magazine.
4. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to showcase their scholarly and creative work during our annual Academic Excellence Celebration.
5. Our faculty are highly engaged with students. They serve as instructors, academic advisors, faculty/student research collaborators, mentors, and advisors to student clubs and organizations.