Enter coursework pharmcas

Pre-Physical Therapy (Health and Human Performance)
The . in Health and Human Performance, with a concentration in Sport and Exercise Therapy concentration, is designed to assist students in their preparation for entrance application for professional programs in physical therapy. Individuals wishing to enter a professional health program should pursue an undergraduate major in the discipline of their choice, but should take whatever additional courses may be necessary as prerequisites for admission to the specific professional school of interest. Students are encouraged to locate the specific admissions requirement for the school of interest and work with their program advisor to ensure that all admissions requirements are met prior to graduation from Fort Hays State University. Sport and Exercise Therapy

Q: Can I take the PCAT at SIUE?
No. The PCAT is administered only at Pearson VUE Test Centers and will be administered in July, September, and January (the January test date is too late to meet the SIUE School of Pharmacy application deadline for fall, 2012). Register early, as seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registering for the PCAT is a two step process. First, go to to register for the test. Be sure to carefully read all directions that are provided to you. Within 24 hours after you register for the PCAT you will receive an email notice with information about accessing your registration confirmation and how to schedule your seat to take the PCAT at a Pearson VUE Test Center. The deadlines for applying to the SIUE School of Pharmacy are firm. Failure to meet any deadline established by PCAT or PharmCAS will meant that you will not be admitted to the School for the fall of 2012.

Q: Are residents of Illinois given preference during the admissions process?
Yes. Because we are a state supported institution, we give strong preference to residents of Illinois.

5. What documentation will I need when I submit an Equivalent Course Request?
When submitting an Equivalent Course Request, students must have the following information/documentation regarding the course they would like to take elsewhere. Students should have this information at hand prior to starting a request:
-Name of Institution and the state in which it is located
-Title of course
-Course prefix and number
-Credit hours
-Course description from the catalog
-Course syllabus (as recent as possible)
-Name of textbook (Name, author, and edition)
Students also must have the following information about the potential Baylor equivalent course:
-Course prefix and number
-Credit hours

Enter coursework pharmcas

enter coursework pharmcas


enter coursework pharmcasenter coursework pharmcas