1. If you saw a dog drowning in a pond and you were late to school/work, would you
save it? Why/why not?
Yes, because she hates to see anything helpless being harmed
2. If you were stranded on a desert island and could have one other person and
three items with you, what would they be? Why?
Items: computer to write on, the fuzzy blanket from her bed for comfort, and The Last Camel Died at Noon to read
3. You’re at a party. What are you doing? What decisions are you making?
At party, she’d be standing in the corner not speaking unless spoken to and observing the actions of the other people around her.
4. It’s three in the morning and you’re up with friends. What sort of things do you talk about? Are you less inhibited? Do you behave differently?
They’d talk about religion, philosophy, ethical questions, their goals and dreams, what they think of their families and classmates, etc. She’d not be less inhibited per say, but the more tired she gets the more she rambles.
5. If you could do three things with no negative consequences and no one knowing
you did it, what would you do?
1. Pull off an awesome prank
2. Bother all the mean people she doesn’t like
3. Take all the books she wants to read but can’t afford from the bookstore (although she’d probably feel so guilty she’d return them in secret after she’d read them)